Run4Unity takes place at the heart of the United World Week, an initiative for:
- Building relationships of peaceful co-existence.
- Creating a mind-set of reciprocity among peoples of different cultures.
- Respecting human dignity and the identity of every community and people.
The United World Project wants to involve young people from every part of the world as they deepen the reality of universal brotherhood. How?
We ask that universal brotherhood becomes the new cornerstone of politics, economics, work, the environment, sport, communication, science and art.
To make it happen:
- We commit ourselves to living the golden rule
- We support the establishment of the United World Watch to highlight the idea of brotherhood through studies, research and advocacy
- We request the recognition of the United World Week, operative since 1996, at institutional and international level.
See also United World Project website